There are several ways to generate and email a PDF report based on a completed form. The most common way is by including the Email Report feature right in your form. When the form is completed on the mobile device, and received by your mydoforms web dashboard, a PDF report will be generated and sent out to the designated email recipients.
To add the Email Report feature to a form:
- Open an existing form (or create a new form)
- Drag and drop the Email feature into the desired location in the form.
- Set all the required “properties” on the right side.
- Set the Report Format to either the “Standard Template” or a “Custom Template” (if you have created any).
- Adjust the Report Settings as desired.
- Publish the forms when complete.