There are several ways to open Data:
- Hover over a form name and click Data to see all data for a form.
- Hover over a device name and click Data to see data for the mobile unit. Use the form selector to select a different form.
- Hover over a view name and click Data to see a customized view of data.
- Hover over a lookup name and click Data to see data for a lookup.
Open the current page in a new tab.
Build a more complex query.
Read more about using queries, filters, and sorts to find the correct records.
Select the Fields to show.
Filter the data that has been retrieved.
Select the display Density of the grid rows.
Export records to Excel or CSV.
Refresh the records.
Add a new submission.
Send a new dispatch.
Save customized query conditions and column selections as a View.
Set the auto refresh options under My profile > Auto refresh:
- On - New records will appear automatically in the grid as they are received.
- Notify - A notification will appear when new records are available.
- Off - No auto refresh. Click Refresh to check for new records.
Note: The user must have Data Manager rights to view Activity.