Use query conditions to limit the records to retrieve.
Select a preset condition or build a custom condition:
- The first condition must use a date field.
- When there are too many records to load at once, a warning will appear. Click the warning to load additional records. Click Cancel to cancel loading records.
- Hint: To query for an exact value, set the date (first) condition to ALL, and the second condition to the value to search. This query is case sensitive. For a case-insensitive query, set the date condition to a date range.
Select the columns to display.
- Click the column in Available to add it to the list.
- Click the column in Selected to remove it from the list.
- Check Repeatable columns to include columns inside Table and Repeatable controls in the Available list.
See the list of system columns.
Once records have been retrieved, they can be rapidly filtered.
Click Filter to open the filter options:
Only records that have been retrieved can be filtered and sorted.
Click Sort to sort by a column.
Click again to sort descending.
Click a third time to remove the sort.
Click a second column to add a second level sort.
Click Save to save the selected query conditions and columns as a View.