When you purchase an advanced or premium license package, you have the option of turning on Advanced security. This option has a number of benefits and is used to enhance security and provide HIPAA compliance for healthcare. Secure email allows you to securely send a PDF to someone for review.
MFA: Multi factor Authentication is turned on automatically with advanced security. With secure email a link is emailed to the recipient. The user clicks on the link and is taken to a secure website. The system then generates and emails the recipient a unique code. The recipient must own the email address, know their name and have the code to access the PDF via the portal. Access is one time only.
In addition, you can choose to add an additional layer of encryption for certain fields within your form containing sensitive information. These fields will only be visible to a user authenticating with doForms MFA.
You can also securely forward a form and you can securely forward a report using the doForms report builder.
Default value: The value of this field as presented to the mobile form user.
There are a few ways to set the default value of an email address:
- Select "Other," and leave the default value blank (prompting the mobile user to enter an email address.
- Select "Other," and enter an email address into the default value. You can also enter multiple email addresses and separate each one with a semi-colon (;).
- Use an existing Text field's value as the default value source for the email address. To do this, create a Text field and drag it before the Email field in the form builder. The Text field will then appear in the drop-down list of options provided in the Default value field. Select the Text field from the drop-down list.
- Use a lookup and set the email tool as the destination field equal to the email address field in the lookup table.
- Use a text calculation to combine a set of email addresses into one consolidated list and then set the email tool equal to the calculation field.
Optional Message: A message sent as part of the body of the email message.
Report Format: This option allows you to select the form's presentation output for the email. The options are as follows:
- Standard Report Template: The Standard Report Template is an “off-the-shelf” doForms format that you can use for your reports. Click the Report Settings button to control the content and appearance of your standard report.
- Custom Report Template: Custom Report Templates provide you full control over the content and appearance of your reports. Custom Report Templates are created by you, using Microsoft Excel and uploaded to your website.
- Email Only: This option will remove the PDF or Excel attachment from the email. This setting is most commonly used with the custom email subject and body messages.