If your device is using Android 7 or earlier you need to give permission to your Android device to run Apps that are not downloaded from the Play Store (you will only need to do this once):
- Press the Home button on your device and open the Android Settings.
- Select Security.
- Check the “Unknown sources” setting.
Download the doForms APK file from our download page onto your Android device:
- From the web browser on your device go to https://doforms.com/downloads. You will need to log in using any web user login to access the downloads page.
- Tap the desired version of the Android app. If doForms is installed, the version you select must be newer than the version already installed.
- The doForms APK file will be downloaded to the "Download" folder on your device.
Install the doForms APK file:
- When the download completes, tap Open to start the install.
- Tap INSTALL to confirm.
- When the installation is complete tap OPEN and follow the on-screen instructions.
Your existing forms and jobs will be upgraded.
Note: Android apps manually installed per the instructions above are not updated automatically through the normal Play Store app update process. In order to update, you will need to download a newer version and install it.
Note: If you wish to change back to an app installed from the Google Play store, you will need to uninstall the doForms app first.