- Contact your account manager and request that they add MiPOS to your account.
- Add a Payment control to your form.
- Select the questions for the Amount, Tax, and Description that will be sent to MiPOS.
- Select the questions where any information returned from MiPOS will be placed in the form when the payment is complete.
- Publish the form.
- When the user taps the payment button in their form, the MiPOS app will open with Amount, Tax, and Description populated.
- When the payment is completed, the user will be returned to the form and the information collected by MiPOS will be updated in the form.
Send to payment system: Select fields that contain information to send to MiPOS.
- Amount: The base charge.
- Currency: The currency to use.
- CRC - Costa Rican colon
- GTQ - Guatemalan quetzal
- HNL - Honduran lempira
- NIO - Nicaraguan córdoba
- USD - United States dollar
- Tax: The tax to be added to the base charge.
- Tax is percentage: Select if the value in Tax is a percentage (e.g. if Tax = 10, then the tax rate is 10%).
- Description: An optional description.
Returned from payment system: Select destination fields to hold information returned from MiPOS.
- Total amount paid: The total charge processed.
- Cardholder name: The name of the card holder.
- Card number: The masked card number.
- Authorization code: The authorization code for the transaction.
- Payment method: The method of payment.
- Reference number: The reference number for the transaction.
Note: Some transactions may not return all fields.
Button text: The text that appears in the button.