Dispatches are prefilled forms that are delivered to a device. Once a dispatch has been completed on a device it becomes a submission.
Send a dispatch
There are several ways to send a dispatch:
- Hover over a device name and click Send. This will allow you to send your default form to the device. Select your default form by clicking My profile.
- Hover over a form name and click Send. This will allow you to send the form to any device.
- Open activity and click Send. This will allow you to send the form to any device. Click Add to add a new submission without sending a dispatch to a device.
- Open activity and click Import to import a batch of dispatches.
Dispatches have one of the following status values:
- Pending - Not yet sent to a device.
- Scheduled - Will be sent to the device as scheduled.
- Sent - Sent to the device.
- Received - Received by the device.
- Viewed - Viewed by the user.
- Rejected - Rejected by the user.
- Recalled - Recalled by the dispatcher.
- Acknowledged - Recall acknowledged by the user.
- Completed - Submitted by the user.
While the dispatch is Viewed, the user can update the status to a custom value by using a Send dispatch status action button.
Once a dispatch is Completed, the dispatch workflow is finished and the record becomes a submission.
Dispatches can be updated in activity using the action menu:
Copy - Copy the the dispatch and open the copy for editing.
Delete - Delete the dispatch. Available before Sent or after Viewed.
Edit - Update the dispatch. Available before Sent or after Viewed.
History - View the history of the dispatch.
Map - Open a map with the location of each status event for the dispatch.
Recall - Recall the dispatch. Available while Sent, Received or Viewed.
- The status will change to Recalled. The dispatch can be edited and sent to another device.
- The status will change to Acknowledged after the device user accepts a prompt to acknowledge the recall. If the user is already in the form, they are able to submit the form.
Send - Resend the dispatch to the assigned device. Available while Sent, Received or Viewed.
View - View the dispatch in a read only format that can be downloaded, printed or emailed.
Dispatch requires Advanced or Premium.
Note: The user must have Dispatcher rights to send a dispatch.