Dispatches are prefilled forms that are delivered to a device. Once a dispatch has been completed on a device it becomes a submission.
Send a dispatch
There are several ways to send a dispatch:
- Hover over a device name and click Dispatch. This will allow you to send your default form to the device. Select your default form by clicking My profile.
- Hover over a form name and click Dispatch. This will allow you to send the form to any device.
- Open Data and click Dispatch. This will allow you to send the form to any device. Click Add to add a new submission without sending a dispatch to a device.
- Open Data and click Import to import a batch of dispatches.
Dispatches sent to a device have one of the following status values:
- Pending - Not yet sent to a device.
- Scheduled - Will be sent to the device as scheduled.
- Sent - Sent to the device.
- Received - Received by the device.
- Viewed - Viewed by the user.
- Rejected - Rejected by the user.
- Recalled - Recalled by the dispatcher.
- Acknowledged - Recall acknowledged by the user.
- Completed - Submitted by the user.
While the dispatch is Viewed, the user can update the status to a custom value by using a Send dispatch status action button.
Once a dispatch is Completed, the dispatch workflow is finished and the record becomes a submission.
Dispatches can be updated in Data using the action menu:
History - View the history of the dispatch.
Copy - Copy the the dispatch and open the copy for editing.
Map - View the location of status changes of the dispatch on a map.
Recall - Cancel the dispatch and remove it from the device. Available when Sent, Received or Viewed.
Send - Resend the dispatch. Available when Pending, Scheduled or Sent.
Delete - Delete the dispatch. Available before Sent or after Viewed.
Edit - Update the dispatch. Available before Sent or after Viewed.
View - View the dispatch in a read only format that can be downloaded, printed or emailed.
Dispatch requires Advanced or Premium.
Note: The user must have Dispatcher rights to send a dispatch.