The doForms Trips History add-in allows dispatchers using the Geotab system to view the data that was captured in doForms during each Geotab trip.
Using the Trips History add-in
Use the toolbar at the top of the add-in for general actions:
Open the doForms Workforce Manager site for additional data and dispatching options.
Open this help page.
Refresh the data in the add-in.
Every trip selected to display in the Geotab trip history map will display in the doForms add-in.
Trips are grouped under the doForms mobile user:
View the nickname and email address of the mobile user.
Send a new dispatch to the mobile user.
Trips are listed in the same order they appear in the Geotab trip history:
- The trip number (1 in this example) matches the trip number in the Geotab trip history map.
- The time range is from the beginning of the driving time to the end of the stopped time.
- All form submissions, timesheet entries and custom status updates in the time range are listed. The time of the event and the record name of the event are visible.
Click a row to display the action menu:
- Edit: Edit the submission.
- View: View the submission in a read only format that can be downloaded, printed or emailed.
Click any vehicle in the map to send a new dispatch:
Connect Geotab to doForms
Before the add-in can be used, your doForms administrator must perform a one time step that links your Geotab account to your doForms account.
After Geotab and doForms are connected, the add-in will automatically log the user in to doForms as the doForms web user that matches the email of the logged in Geotab user.
Mobile units to Drivers
doForms mobile units are matched to Geotab drivers by email address. If no mobile unit is found in doForms with a matching email address, the message "Mobile unit not found for email" will display.
Note: The email field is optional in the doForms mobile unit, however it must be populated for the mobile unit to be matched to a driver.
Mobile units to Vehicles
Please contact doForms support if you would like to match your doForms mobile units to your Geotab vehicles (for example, if the mobile units are mounted in vehicles).
Available to Advanced and Premium plans.