A Schedule is a special type of table that allows for automation of dispatches.
Schedule requires an Advanced license or above.
Schedule label: Use the label to place a caption above your Schedule. This is not a required field. The maximum number of characters is 500, including spaces.
Dispatch information: Set the information to populate the dispatch with.
- Date: Set the date that the dispatch is supposed to be completed. To set a date for each individual dispatch, use the "START DATE" field inside the schedule container. To set a date for all dispatches together use a date field outside the schedule container, and hide the "START DATE" field.
- Dispatch mobile: Choose which mobile to send the dispatch to. Can be set to a field inside the schedule container, or a preset mobile, chosen from a list in the form builder.
- Pick a project to load: Choose what project should be loaded.
- Pick a form to load: Choose which form should be used for the dispatch.
Dispatch form mapping: Map fields in the schedule to fields in the dispatched form. This allows for a user to enter data in the current form, and have it populate the dispatch automatically.
- Current field: Choose which field from the current form to read data from.
- New form field: Choose which field in the dispatch to write the previously read data to.
Send dispatch: Choose when to send the dispatch.
- On submission: Sends the dispatch when the current form is submitted.
- On schedule date/time: Sends the dispatch at a date and time set using a date/time field elsewhere in the form.
A schedule, as it appears by default when filling out a form.
Text Size: Set the text size for each cell in the table. Medium is the default.
Shaded: Select the shading option for the table.
Rules & Permissions
Clear On retrieve: Clear any entries in the table when the record is retrieved. Sets the number of rows in the table back to the default.