Manage > Mobile > Settings is where admin users can determine various mobile settings. These extend from basic form viewing, to security settings.
Note: The Manage tab is available to users with Manage or Admin privileges only. Be sure to click Save at the top left of the page to save any changes.
- Portrait mode: Lock orientation of screen in portrait mode.
- Show question view option in drop down menu: Adds the question view option to the form dropdown menu.
- Show remember option in drop down menu: Adds the remember option to the form dropdown menu.
- Show copy option in drop down menu: Adds the copy answers option to the form dropdown menu.
- Form view menu: Show the Next button when a question is opened.
- See jobs by project: Sort dispatch jobs by project.
- Allow remote support log access: Allows support employees to remotely pull support logs from a device.
- Show sent tab: Adds the sent tab inside the review tab.
- Clear auto-stamp questions when sent forms are opened: Clears auto-stamped answers such as dates when a form that was previously sent is opened from the sent tab.
- Purge schedule: Empties the sent tab based upon a specified time frame.
- Connection: Chooses if data is able to be cent over cellular connection or only Wi-Fi.
- Check application version when updating: Check for new versions of the app when updating.
- Check for updates on startup: Check for updates to forms and lookup data when the app is first opened.
- Check for updates after Save or Send: Check for updates to forms and lookup data when a form is sent.
- Check for updates before opening a form: Check for updates to forms and lookup data when a form is opened.
- Only check again for updates after: Limit how frequently the app checks for updates to forms and lookup data.
- Prevent skip of update: Restricts a users ability to skip an update check.
- Auto-save form in question view: Determines after how many questions a form will auto-save as incomplete when in question view.
- Auto-save form in form view: Determines after how many minutes a form will auto-save as incomplete when in form view.
- Auto-save form before taking a picture: Determines whether a form will auto-save shortly before a picture is taken.
- Automatically try resending forms: Determines how long after a form fails to send that another attempt to send is made.
- Use cloud notification: Use push notifications of new dispatched and forwarded forms. If push notifications are not working, uncheck this option and rely on the Dispatch check interval.
- Dispatch check interval: Determines at what interval the app will check for new dispatches.
- Tracking: Determines at what interval the app will make a GPS track of a mobile user.
- Tracking accuracy: Determines how accurate a GPS read must be in feet before it can be used as a track.
- Speed units: Select between English (mph) or metric (km/h) units for display of tracking data.
- Tracking schedule: Set certain time frames in which GPS tracking can take place or time frames where tracking cannot take place.
- Image scaling: Set how many pixels a picture will scale to, or if it will not scale at all.
- Restrict retrieve by mobile device: Set if mobile licenses can retrieve form submissions made by other mobile licenses or not.
- Add app photos, images, and icons to Gallery: Adds all photos captured or used by the app (including icons) to the local image library.
- Show advanced toolbar: Display advanced options in the Sketch toolbar.
- Purge signatures (stored images) from the mobile device after submission: Removes locally saved pictures of signatures after the form the signature was entered in is submitted.
- Purge mobile app logs: Determines how long support logs stay on a mobile device.
- Make retrieve read only: Set whether users will be able to edit submissions they retrieve.
- Prevent bulk signature when complete: Don't allow bulk signature after a submission is complete.
- Immediately download dispatches: Determines if dispatches are immediately downloaded as soon as they are received. When unchecked the dispatch will be downloaded when it is opened.
- Remove save option from menu: Disallows mobile users from saving forms without using an action button.
- Remove save and send option from menu: Disallows mobile users from saving and sending forms without using an action button.
- Allow single validation for Square payments: If using Square, don't require users of the app to authenticate with square.
- Reset remember values on update: Clears saved remember values every time a form update is downloaded.
- Action: When a retrieved record is submitted, it can either update the record that was retrieved, or it can create a new form submission.
- Create date: The default date range in the retrieve screen.
- Request PIN when opening app: Forces a user to re-enter their PIN in order to open the app.
- Block after: Determines how many times a user can get their PIN wrong before they are locked out of the app.
- Remove block after: Determines how many minutes an incorrect PIN block lasts for.
- Activity timeout after: Determines how many minutes the app can be idle before the PIN has to be re-entered.
- Blocked message: Chooses the message displayed when a user is locked out due to incorrect PIN entry.
- PIN hint: Chooses the hint that is displayed on the PIN entry prompt.
- Allow access to web client: Determines if users can use the web client.
Note: the "Prevent mobile users from changing" checkbox determines if a mobile user can change the settings in the group by going to the Settings tab on their device.