Use query conditions to limit the records to retrieve.
Select a preset query condition or click Build to build a custom query:
- The first query condition must use a date field.
- When there are too many records to load at once, a Load all records message will appear. Click the message to load additional records. Click Cancel loading records to cancel loading records.
- Hint: To query for an exact value, set the date (first) condition to ALL, and the second condition to the value to search. This query is case sensitive. For a case-insensitive query, set the date condition to a date range.
Once records have been retrieved, they can be rapidly filtered.
Click Filters to open the filter options:
Only records that have been retrieved can be filtered and sorted.
Click a column header to sort a column in ascending order.
Click again to sort descending.
Click a third time to remove the sort.
Click Fields to select the form fields to display.
- Check the column in Available to add it to the list.
- Check the column in Selected to remove it from the list.
- Check Include repeatable fields to include fields inside Table and Repeatable controls in the Available list.
- Check Show data names to see the data name instead of the field caption.
See the list of system columns.
Drag the column separator to resize the column.
Click Save to save the selected query and fields as a View.