View > Activity provides a feed of form submissions across all projects and forms.
Select a Date and click View:
Select Settings or Settings > View to set the visible columns:
- Date received: The date and time the form was received.
- Type: New or Edit.
- Project name: The name of the project.
- Form name: The name of the form.
- User: The mobile number or email address of the user that submitted the form. Blank for Form link submissions.
- Nickname: The nickname of the mobile or the name of the web user that that submitted the form. Blank for Fill & Send and Form link submissions.
- Record name: The record name calculated when the form was received.
- Form record: The user readable record identifier.
- Record key: The machine readable record identifier.
- Edit: Edit the submission. Note that this is always the current information.
- History: View all activity for the selected record for all days.
- PDF report: View and export the current data to PDF.
- Excel report: Export the current data to Excel.
- Report settings: Change the report settings for the project and form of the selected record.
Note: Dispatched records first appear in Activity as New when the dispatch is completed on a device.