CO-6106 Adds a new action: Get Geotab data
- Get Geotab data: Get data from a Geotab GO device and send the data to destination fields in the form.
If the user has not already logged in as a Geotab user, a Geotab login page will display when the action is triggered. To log out of Geotab or to log in to Geotab before requesting data, open Settings > Geotab.
- Logged in user is the driver: Find the vehicle that the user who is logged in to Geotab is assigned to as a driver. If the logged in user is not assigned to a vehicle as a driver, then only driver information (name and email) will be populated.
- Destination fields: Select the destination fields to populate. Below are the possible values that can be retrieved from Geotab:
- Speed: In mph or kmph depending on the regional settings of the Geotab user.
- Current status duration: The time the vehicle has spent in the current status (driving or stopped). In format hh:mm:ss.
- Is driving: "true" or "false"
- License plate
- License state
- Vehicle name
- Vehicle make
- Vehicle model
- Vehicle year
- Current address: The address at the current location.
- Odometer: In miles or km depending on the regional settings of the Geotab user.
- Engine hours: If the engine does not track this value, then the number of engine hours since the GO device was installed.
- Fuel level: From 0 (empty) to 100 (full).
- Driver name: First and last name of the user logged in to Geotab.
- Driver email
- Current Geotab zone: The name of a Geotab zone if the vehicle is located in a zone.
CO-6049 Adds Small, Medium and Large size Format options to a Custom style GPS Location.
CO-6072 Allows GPS Location controls to be added to a Button grid if the Custom style is selected for the GPS Location.
Manage Mobile app Settings
CO-6140 Adds Remove pages option from menu.
- Remove pages option from menu: Don't allow users to navigate between pages in a form using the menu. Action buttons to move between pages must be added to all forms.
CO-5867 Adds required repeat option.
- Required repeat: Require the user to fill out selected fields in the repeatable.
- Required fields: Select each field that should be required.