Send a Dispatch
There are three ways in to generate a new dispatch for a mobile unit:
Click the New button to open a new dispatch:
Select the Mobile option for Send to:
Use the Group to limit the list of mobile units. Select either the mobile Number or mobile Nickname.
Import dispatches from an Excel file.
doForms also offers Sync & Save which makes no-development integration easy.
The following status values are available for each dispatch sent to a mobile unit:
- Pending: The dispatch record has not been sent to the mobile unit. It will not be sent until a dispatcher edits it.
- Scheduled: The dispatch record has been scheduled to be delivered to the mobile unit at a later time.
- Sent: The dispatch record has been sent to the mobile unit.
- Received: The dispatch record has been received by the mobile unit.
- Viewed: The dispatch record has been viewed by the mobile user.
- Rejected: The dispatch record has been rejected by the mobile user.
- Recalled: The dispatch has been recalled by the dispatcher. Recall is available in Workforce Manager.
- Acknowledged: The recall action has been acknowledged by the mobile user.
- Completed: The dispatch record has been completed by the mobile user and has been received from the mobile unit.
- Recurring: The dispatch has been set to repeat and will be sent automatically in the future.
Status colors can be customized by selecting Settings > Status.
The Send dispatch status Action button can be used to send a custom status while the user is completing the form. Instead of Viewed, the dispatcher will see the custom status, for example, "Arrived" or "Made Safe".