What is Contactless Signature?
Contactless signature is a unique feature that allows customers to sign forms without having to exchange paper or touch a workers tablet or smartphone. This feature is particularly important during the COVID-19 outbreak, where people are recommended to socially distance and/or remain at least 6 feet away from others.
Contactless signatures are based on doForms ability to seamlessly forward forms from person to person. The forms automatically render themselves in a friendly manner on any size device or screen. Each form also has rules on what the customer sees, can edit and is required to fill out.
How Contactless Signature by doForms Works
Contactless signatures utilize the doForms automated workflow platform. To build a COVID-19-safe form, you simply add the option of forwarding the form to an email address. Then, you can select the Return To Sender option and the form will be automatically returned to the mobile user once the customer or patient is done signing.
- Businesses that have converted their forms to doForms can have their mobile workers fill out the form.
- Then, they ask the customer or patient for an email address, enter it into the form and then forward the form directly to the customer with one click.
- The customer opens the email on their smartphone, tablet or browser, and clicks on the form to add information, pay by credit card* or sign the document.
- When the customer completes the form, they just click one button and the executed document is returned to the mobile worker.
- The form then automatically sends an email receipt to the customer. 6. Everything can be done from 6 feet apart (or more!), with no exchange of paper or infected mobile devices.
*Credit payment requires a Square payment account.
Why Contactless Signature is so Helpful
doForms’s contactless signature feature allows documents to safely transfer from person-to-person, collecting data without close human interaction. Most paper documents, PDFs and other mobile forms can be converted into doForms in under an hour.
Industries that benefit from contactless signatures:
- Delivery Services
- Field Service
- And more
Documents that can use Contactless Signatures
- Proof of Delivery
- Asset Tracking