Sync & Save can be configured to keep an archive of submission data.
- Select the Archive option and Sync & Save will begin to keep local copies of all submission data received by the job.
- Note that if a form attachment is not configured to be exported in the Format of the job, it will not be automatically included in the archive.
- By default Sync & Save stores the submission archive for each form in C:\ProgramData\doForms\Sync And Save\<accountname>\<formnumber>.
- The accountname and formnumber values can be extracted from both the recordid value of the submission (shown above) and the Web Service ID of the form.
- Even if more than one job is connected to the same web service, only one archive is created.
- Use the Submissions tab to view archived submissions.
Archive is available beginning in Sync & Save 1.11.0.