Sync & Save is a .Net Windows application that runs on a workstation or server on your local network.
Sync & Save communicates with the public web services provided by doForms.
- Operating System:
- Windows Vista (All Editions)
- Windows 7 (All editions)
- Windows 8 (All editions except RT)
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2022
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 20 MB
- Framework: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.1
Customers have also had success running Sync & Save on Apple hardware using VMWare.
Sync & Save communicates with web services located at the following URLs:
- https://pinestreetdata.com/admin/check.asmx (license activation)
- https://api.dropbox.com (send logs to support)
- https://api.aspose.com (PDF conversion)
Any firewall or proxy server must allow access to the above URLs using the standard https port (443). Sync & Save uses TLS 1.2 when communicating with doForms web services.
If you are using a proxy server that only supports HTTP 1.0, please follow the directions here.