Send a Dispatch
Click the New button to open a new dispatch:
Select the SMS option of Send to:
Enter a mobile number and an optional message.
When the dispatch is sent, the user will receive an SMS that contains a link to the dispatch.
Dispatch to SMS deducts one credit when the dispatch is sent, and a second credit when the user submits the dispatched form.
The following status values are available for each dispatch sent to SMS:
- Pending: The dispatch is waiting to be sent. It will not be sent until a dispatcher edits it.
- Scheduled: The dispatch has been scheduled to be delivered at a later time.
- Messaged: The dispatch has been sent.
- Opened: The dispatch has been opened by the user clicking on the link in the SMS message.
- Completed: The dispatch has been completed by the user submitting the form.
Dispatch to SMS is available in doForms Premium.
Contact doForms support to configure your account for SMS.