If your device is using Android 7 or earlier you need to give permission to your Android device to run Apps that are not downloaded from the Play Store (you will only need to do this once):
- Press the Home button on your device and open the Android Settings.
- Select Security.
- Check the “Unknown sources” setting.
Download the doForms APK file from our download page onto your Android device:
- From the web browser on your device go to http://doforms.com/downloads and open this page.
- Tap the desired version of the Android app. If doForms is installed, the version you select must be newer than the version already installed.
- The doForms APK file will be downloaded to the "Download" folder on your device.
Install the doForms APK file:
- When the download completes, tap Open to start the install.
- Tap INSTALL to confirm.
- When the installation is complete tap OPEN and follow the on-screen instructions.
Your existing forms and jobs will be upgraded.
Note: Android apps manually installed per the instructions above are not updated automatically through the normal Play Store app update process. In order to update, you will need to uninstall then download and reinstall the app.
Note: If you wish to change back to an app installed from the Google Play store, you will need to uninstall the doForms app first.