Before beginning, please ensure any forms saved as Incomplete or Complete have been sent.
Note: Any dispatch jobs on the device will need to be re-sent to the device after the install is complete.
- Remove the existing doForms app from your device (if it is already installed). Do this by pressing (tap and hold) the doForms icon, then tap the “X” symbol.
- From the web browser on your device go to http://doforms.com/downloads.
- Tap the desired version of the iPhone or iPad app and select Install.
- Tap the doForms icon to open the app. You will receive an "Untrusted Enterprise Developer" message. Click Cancel.
- Go to Settings > General > Device Management > doForms Inc. > Trust "doForms Inc."
- Tap the doForms icon again to open the app. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: iOS apps installed manually are not automatically updated through the App Store. In order to update, you will need perform steps 2 and 3 again (download and install).
Note: If at some point you want to switch to using the App Store version of doForms, then you must first uninstall the doForms app downloaded from our website.