You may receive the following error in Sync & Save:
The database schema does not match the job schema. Please choose the Delete Previous Table option to recreate the table.
There are several options to resolve the problem:
- Delete the existing table: On the Advanced tab of the job, check the Delete Previous Table option. This will delete the existing table and create it to match the data structure Sync & Save has. Only do this if you want to delete the existing table data. Once the job has run once, un-check the option so that the table does not get deleted every time the job runs.
- Export to a new table: Change the name of the table in Sync & Save to a table that does not exist in the database and then run the job. The new table will be created to match the data structure Sync & Save has.
- Change the structure of the table in the database: One way to accomplish this is by exporting a single submission to a new temporary table: Temporarily change the name of the table in Sync & Save and then select one submission from the Submissions tab and select Export. This will create a valid table structure that you can compare with the existing table structure. Change the existing table structure in the database to match the temporary table that Sync & Save generated. Be sure to change the temporary name back before running the job again.
- Change the Sync & Save format to match the existing table: Check the list of columns on the Format tab of the job and ensure that they match the columns in the database. Remove any column in Sync & Save that does not exist in the table.
- Change the SQL executed by Sync & Save: On the main tab of the job check the "Edit" checkbox and alter the SQL statements to match the existing database table.